泰戈尔的爱情诗 如果(2)

感人 发布时间:2021-05-23 11:05
[摘要]泰戈尔的爱情诗有很多,有一首是如果开头,写得非常的经典,只有两句话,让人看过以后,有一种最美的享爱;下面请看泰戈尔的爱情诗 如果。
I had been waiting long. 
 
他把他的刀剑当作他的上帝。当他的刀剑胜利的时候他自己却失败了。 
He has made his weapons his gods. 
When his weapons win he is defeated himself. 
 
有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微(风思)的,正在我的心上奏着潺(氵爰)的乐声。 
Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples. 
 
创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。 
The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning. 
 
我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。 
I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes. 
 
这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。 本文由《刺桐文学城》www.ctwxc.com整编
There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind. 
 
光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺诈的。 
The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie. 
 
我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记:“我爱你。” 
My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, “I love thee.“ 
 
我说不出这心为什么那样默默地颓丧着。是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要。
I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence. 
It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers. 
 
妇人,你在料理家务的时候,你的手足歌唱着,正如山间的溪水歌唱着在小石中流过。 
Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs singlike a hill stream among its pebbles. 
 
阴影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,温顺地,用她的沉默的爱的脚步,跟在“光”后边。 
Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness,with her silent steps of love. 
 
谢谢神,我不是一个权力的轮子,而是被压在这轮子下的活人之一。 
I thank thee that I am none of the wheels of power but I am one with the living creatures that are crushed by it. 
 
跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么? 
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness? 
 
世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。 
它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。 
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. 
It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal. 
 
有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。 
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。 
Once we dreamt that we were strangers. 
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other. 
 
神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。 
让我只是静听着吧。 
My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master. 
Let me but listen. 
 
我不能选择那最好的。 
是那最好的选择我。 
I cannot choose the best. 
The best chooses me. 
 
“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?” 
“我不过是一朵花。” 
We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, 
but who are you so silent?“ 
I am a mere flower. 
 
“月儿呀,你在等候什么呢?” 
“向我将让位给他的太阳致敬。” 
Moon, for what do you wait? 
To salute the sun for whom I must make way. 
 
鸟儿愿为一朵云。 
云儿愿为一只鸟。 
The bird wishes it were a cloud. 
The cloud wishes it were a bird. 
 
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。 
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。 
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. 
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall 


编辑:ctwxc
扫一扫 更健康